Funding and Support Opportunities
ARTS FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES 2014
Dublin City Council invites applications for funding towards arts projects and programmes in the city which are complementary to the following objectives:
- Achieving quality provision of the arts and cultural services
- Supporting the established and emerging artist
- Ensuring equality of public access to and participation in the arts, particularly through the city neighbourhoods
- Encouraging awareness, education and research in the arts
- Supporting the sustainable and strategic development of arts initiatives
Application forms, guidelines and criteria may be obtained from: City Arts Office, Dublin City Council, The LAB, Foley St., Dublin 1. Tel: 222 7843 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can download criteria & application form below:
Closing date for receipt of Applications is Monday 4th November at 5pm.
The Report for “Understanding The Arts Funding Process” Seminar, which took place on Tuesday 15th October, is now available to download, please click here.
For more information
Dublin City Council
Tel: (01) 222 5455