Address: Ballymun, Dublin 11.
Category: Sports Facilities
Enquiries: (01) 842 9956
- Sports Fields
Sillogue Park Golf Course is an 18 Hole Championship Public Golf Course, officially opened by the legendary Christy O'Connor Senior in 1984.
Since then the golf course has matured beautifully and the course boasts many tree lined fairways with small challenging greens providing golfers of all levels with a fair and enjoyable test of golf in a wonderful parkland setting.
Located within 5 minutes from Dublin Airport just off the M50 motorway the course is easily accessible and offers possibly the best value parkland golf in the country. The golf course is managed by Carr Golf Services who provide excellent customer service.
Three standard green fee rates apply as follows:
- Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays €25.00
1st March to 31st October
- Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays €21.10
1st November to 28th February
- Monday to Friday all year €19.20
In addition to the above the following discount apply;
- 50% discount on the standard green fees to holders of ' Passport for Leisure' Card. (before noon)
- 50% discount for school children ( over 10 years of age), students and OAPs before 12 noon Monday to Friday
- Monday to Friday early morning rate before 10.30 am €14.40
- Twilight ( 3 hours before closing) rate €17.30