Address: Central Library, Ilac Centre, Henry Street, Dublin 1
Area: Central Area
Telephone: + 353 1 8733996 / 8734333
Loc8 Code: NP6-30-9CJ
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Bus: all buses for city centre. Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
Dart: Tara Street Station and Connolly Station. Access the DART timetable.
LUAS: Jervis (Red Line). Access the Luas timetable.
SEE MAP BELOW
The Business Information Centre is located in the Central Library in Dublin's city centre on Henry Street. The Business Information Centre is a reference service specialising in company and market information. The Centre holds books, directories, Acts of the Oireachtas from 1922 in print, business magazines, databases, recent newspaper cuttings and also holds a collection of Irish company reports in print.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an Induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Business (Newspaper articles) Subject Files
- Irish Personalities Newspaper Articles Files
- Irish Company Reports
- Irish City and County Council Development Plans
- Start Your Own Business programme in association with the Dublin City Enterprise Board run twice yearly
- Start Your Own Business Reference Material
- Company Research Databases
- Market Research Reports and Information
- Local Authority Development Plans
- Periodicals and Business Magazines
- Business Research Databases
- Newspaper Holdings
- Current Irish Telephone Directories
- Worldwide Telephone Directories Online
- Acts of the Oireachtas in Print
- National and International Statistical Information
- Selection of Irish and International Directories
[More Information on the Resources available in the Business Information Centre]
View photos of the Business Information Centre on flickr! (or click on images above)
View Business Information Centre in a larger map