Address: Ilac Centre, Henry Street, Dublin 1
Area: Central Area
Telephone: + 353 1 8734333
Loc8 Code: NP6-30-9CJ
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Bus: all buses for city centre. Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
Dart: Tara Street Station and Connolly Station. Access the DART timetable.
LUAS: Jervis (Red Line). Access the Luas timetable.
SEE MAP BELOW
The Music Library is located in the Central Library and offers an expansive resource for music students and music lovers alike.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Block loans to musical societies, institutions and colleges
- Scores and miniature scores
- Sheet music for various instruments
- Libretti and sacred music
- Ensemble music with parts
- Broad range of music magazines and academic periodicals
- Over 60 reference titles including The New Grove Directory of Music and Musicians
- Music PAL
- Recitals, talks and seminars
- Items available for loan include CDs, DVDs, videos, Blu-ray discs, CD-Roms and books
- Learn an instrument through the First Notes Collection
- Keyboard self-learning facility
- Headphones available for listening to CDs and other recordings in the library
NOTE: There is a short tour of the Music Library on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 1.45p.m.
View Music Library in a larger map