Ballymun Whitehall Area Bulletin is an eight page publication distributed to 6,000 homes in the Ballymun, Larkhill and Santry area as well as to a range of community, voluntary and statutory organizations in Dublin 9 and 11, which provides information about services, activities and events in the local community.
If you or your organisation has information you would like included, could you please forward a brief description (maximum size per article is 120 words) including:
- Relevant contacts
We also have an online & pdf version which can include extra information and attachments not used in the printed version due to limited space.
Examples of the information included in previous editions include:
- Training courses available to the local community.
- Summer activities especially for young people.
- Rights and Entitlements for people (and any recent changes in those)
- Local activities and services within a specific neighbourhood.
- Public meetings planned.
- Structural or physical changes that might impact on a community e.g. works due to start etc.
- Groups currently operating in locality that people may not know about.
- Major community events coming up over the summer months.
- Local Job opportunities.
- Relevant opening times and operating times of advice or support clinics and related services.
- Times and dates of sporting and well-being activities.
- Sharing information about a group or activity you would like to set up.
- Photos from recent activities or events (electronic format)
Information for the Bulletin should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to Ballymun Whitehall Area Partnership, Ballymun Shopping Centre, Ballymun, Dublin 11.
The deadline for articles is Monday 5th December at 5pm