This committee prepares and debates policy alternatives for transport and traffic affairs for Dublin City Council.
Michael Philips, (Director of Traffic / City Engineer) has administrative responsibility for this committee.
Cllr. Aine Clancy (Labour)
Cllr. Maria Parodi (Labour)
Cllr. Edie Wynne (F.G.)
Cllr. Kieran Binchy (F.G.)
Cllr. Paddy McCartan (F.G.)
Cllr. Mary Fitzpatrick (F.F.)
Cllr. Larry O'Toole (S.F.)
Cllr. Sheila Howes (Labour)
Cllr. Lucy McRoberts(Labour)
- AA Ireland Ltd. – Conor Faughnan, Director of Policy, 56 Drury Street, Dublin 2.
- NCBI (National Council of the Blind of Ireland) – Fiona Kelty, 45 Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
- (IRHA) Irish Road Haulage Association – Frank Mulligan, St. Martins, Marshalstown, Cloghran, Swords, Co. Dublin.
- Dublin Cycling Campaign – Derek Peppard, Vice Chairperson, 510 Howth Road, Raheny, Dublin 5.
- Environmental Pillar – James Leahy, 175 Ivy Exchange, Parnell Square West, Dublin 1.
Click here to view the Sectoral Representation on SPCs 2009 - 2014