Casual Trading Licence
Casual trading in the Dublin City Council area is regulated by Casual Trading bye-laws made under the Casual Trading Act 1995 . A casual trading licence is a requirement under the Casual Trading Act to sell goods on the public road. It is an offence under this Act to trade without a valid casual trading licence.
Casual trading is divided into Designated area trading and Event trading.
Designated Area Trading
This is where certain streets are designated as casual trading areas, to sell certain types of goods.
An event casual trading licence is required by every individual who wishes to sell goods at the vicinity of an event for the day or days the event is taking place.
- Casual Trading Bye-Laws 2013
- Casual Trading Fees Bye-Laws 2013
- Expression of interest to trade form
- Expression of interest to trade form (As Gaeilge)
- Fire Safety Requirement Hot Food
- Fire Safety Requirement Hot Food (As Gaeilge)
- Agents Application Form
- Agents Application Form (As Gaeilge)
- Appeal a Casual Trading Decision
For more information
Casual Trading Section
Culture, Recreation and Economic Services
Dublin City Council
Tel.: (01) 222 2165
Fax: (01) 222 2366