Charleville Mall Library
Address: North Strand, Dublin 1. D01 AX99
Area: Central Area
Telephone: +353 1 8749619
Loc8 Code: NN6-32-XD7
Monday to Saturday: 10.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Bus: 15, 20A, 20B, 27, 27A, 27B, 29A, 31, 31A, 31B, 32, 32A, 32B, 42B, 42C, 130.
Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
Dart: Connolly Station. Access the DART timetable.
LUAS: Connolly Station (Red Line). Access the LUAS timetable.
SEE MAP BELOW
Charleville Mall Library was among the first of the municipal public libraries to be opened in Dublin during the early 20th century. It is situated by the banks of the Royal Canal on Dublin's northside.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Online catalogue
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Printing / Scanning service (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Study space
- Children's Learning Zone with 2 limited access computers
- Meeting room with TV and video viewing
- Adult book club
- Adult art group
- Film club
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Community information
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Adult Literacy Resource Centre
- Easy reads section
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and tape
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / class visits
- Special Collection - Local History Files
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/charleville-mall-library