Halloween in Dublin
South East Area
North Central Area
- Brams Stoker Park (Malahide Road/Clontarf): An outdoor event dubbed ‘Spooktacular’ which is an interactive light and sound show with music and special effects. Friday 28th October, 17:00 to 19:00.
- Donaghmede Park (Fireworks display): This will be run in with the Donaghmede Estate Residents Association) in Donaghmede Park. 18.00 on 31st October (Halloween Night)
- Kilbarrack (Fireworks display): This will be run in conjunction with the Kilbarrack Coast Community Programme (KCCP) and will take place at Roseglen Football Pitch. 19.00 on 31st October.
- Edenmore Crescent Park: This will be run in conjunction with the Safety Association for Edenmore (SAFE) in Edenmore Park. 20:00 on 31st October.
North West Area
- Frightfest @ Eastwall A community driven event with parade, Halloween activities including a haunted house to be enjoyed by the Community in East Wall
- Cauldron of Smithfield with giant cinema screen being erected and Fifa and Just Dance Tournaments taking place in the communities of Queen St, Greek St, Kevin Barry House, Constitution Hill, Drumalee, in the week before Halloween culminating in grand finals in Smithfield Square on Halloween night along with many other family and community friendly activities.
This year, a collaborative community project brings the communities of Ballybough Sean McDermott Street and Sheriff Street together, to give you the inaugural BallyMacSheriff Halloween Festival in the North Inner City. The festival programme includes a variety of themed activities including music, dance, arts & craft including a varied programme of entertainment for children, youths and adults to enjoy. Commencing in each of the locals areas in the afternoon three parades will arrive at Sean McDermott Street for a Street Party finale on Halloween Night.
- In addition the Central Area Office will also be promoting and supporting 15 local street level events on Halloween Night in the Central Area involving Senior Citizens, Community Garden Groups, Youth Groups and many other local communities to encourage and promote a safe and enjoyable Halloween period for all.