Dublin City Council has provided suitable accommodation for Travellers since 1968. Dublin City Council provides accommodation for members of the Traveller community living as tenants on halting sites and group housing estates.
We also look after
- Estate Management
Phone: 01 222 5290
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Block 1, Floor 2, Civic Offices (Fishamble St. Entrance), Dublin 8
- Paying Rent Through Household Budget.
- Making a Complaint.
- Anti-Social Behaviour.
- Making an Appointment.
- Housing Application form
- Traveller Specific Housing Application Form
- Anti-Social Behaviour Complaint Form
- Customer Complaint form
Internal Links (within Dublin City Council)
- Department of the Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government
- Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Country Council
- Exchange House Ireland: National Travellers Service
- Fingal County Council
- Pavee Point
- South Dublin County Council
- The Irish Traveller Movement
- Traveller MABs: Money, Advice and Budgeting Services