Arts Funding Opportunites 2016
ARTS ACT 2003
In accordance with the Arts Act, Dublin City Council invites applications for funding towards arts projects and programmes in the city which are complementary to the following objectives:
- Stimulating public interest in the Arts,
- Promoting knowledge, appreciation and practice of the arts, or
- Improving standards in the arts within its functional area (Dublin City).
Application forms, guidelines and criteria may be obtained from:
City Arts Office, Dublin City Council, The LAB, Foley St., Dublin 1
Tel: 01-222 5455 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or download here:
- Arts Funding Opportunities 2016 – Application Form (word doc)
- Arts Funding Opportunities 2016 – Application Form (pdf)
- Arts Funding Opportunities 2016 – Criteria & Guidelines (pdf)
- Deontais Ealaíon do 2016 - Foirm Iarratais ( doc focal )
- Deontais Ealaíon do 2016 - Foirm Iarratais ( pdf)
- Deontais Ealaíon do 2016 - Critéir & Treoirlínte ( pdf)
Closing date for receipt of Applications is Monday 2nd November 2015 at 5pm.
Application forms and criteria will also be available to download from www.thelab.ie on Monday 28th September 2015.
Tá leaganacha Gaeilge de na foirmeacha seo ar fáil
Dublin City Council Arts Funding 2016 Information Sessions
Wednesday 14th October 2015
The LAB, Foley Street, Dublin 1.
12.00 Noon – 1.00 pm - Neighbourhood/Voluntary Awards
2.00pm – 3.00pm - Project Awards
Information Sessions and Clinics will be led by: Ray Yeates, City Arts Officer and the Arts Officer Team: Sinead Connolly, Sheena Barrett, Jim Doyle and Liz Coman.
To register your interest please email: email@example.com. Please add Arts Grant 2016 Funding Information Session to the subject line.