August in the Businesss Information Centre
Career and enterprise events and information in the Business Information Centre, Central Library, this August.
- Monday, 28 August, 1.30pm - 2.30pm - Doing Interviews Intelligently. A talk with Carmel Morrissey, one of Irelands best known Career and Performance Coaches. The talk is free. Bookings via eventbrite.
- Thursday, 31 August, 6.30pm - 7.30pm - Protect your Business Ideas with the Irish Patents Office. Find out how to protect your business ideas, how to apply for your rights, the costs involved and protection abroad. Learn about patents for inventions, registered designs for product shape/form, trademarks for logo protection and copyright law to help progress your business ideas. The talk is free. Booking recommended.
Information and Advice
- Wednesday, 16 August, 2.00pm - 4.00pm. Practical Entrepreneurship Information & Recruitment Desk. Three Month Training & Mentoring Programme Tailored to help you get a business up and running with Patricia Murphy, Entrepreneurs Academy.
- Thursday, 17 August, 12.00pm – 2.00pm. National Learning Network Information Desk. Information on training, education and employment www.nln.ie
- Monday, 28 August, 12.00pm - 3.00pm. Jobcare information on Jobseekers courses and networking.
- Thursday, 31 August 5.00pm - 6.00pm. Practical Entrepreneurship Information & Recruitment Desk. Information on three month training & mentoring programme tailored to help you get a business up and running with Patricia Murphy, Entrepreneurs Academy.