June in the Business Information Centre
Career and enterprise events and information in the Business Information Centre, Central Library, this June.
Monday, 19 June, 1.30pm-2.30pm. 15 Steps to Building a Winning CV. A free talk with Liam Horan, Managing Director, Sli Nua Careers.
Booking recommended T. 01 8733996 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies Registration Office Information Evening
Thursday 29 June at 6.30pm. "Start Up, Start Here: Companies Registration Office (CRO) Information Evening". This event is part of our Business Support Programme 2017 and is aimed at anyone who is thinking of Starting a Business in Ireland. Bernie Byrne from the CRO will provide information and advice about:
Setting up a company, Registering a business name, filing an annual return, mandatory e-filing and much more. Booking recommended T. 01 8733996 E. email@example.com
Information and Advice
- "Be Business Fit in 30 Minutes - explore a broad range of online resources to boost your business opportunities". Call into the Business Information Centre for a demonstration of free eResources available with your library membership.
- Thursday 8 June, 2.00pm- 4.00pm. Gael Linn Information & Advice Stand - information on summer courses for teenagers designed to help students improve their spoken Irish www.gael-linn.ie
- Thursday, 15 June, 1.00pm – 3.00pm. Whitehall College of Further Education Information Stand. Find out more about their broad range of QQI courses for school leavers and mature students
- Monday, 19 June, 12.00pm - 3.00pm. Jobcare Information and Advice Stand. Information on gaining skills for job seeking, computer courses and networking.
- Monday, 19 June 1.00pm - 3.00pm. European Employment Services EURES Helpdesk. Information on looking for work in Europe www.eures.europa.eu
- Thursday 22 June 1.00pm to 3.00pm. Comhlamh Information Stand. Information about overseas volunteers and development workers opportunities. www.facebook.com/Comhlamh. E.firstname.lastname@example.org T. 01 4783490