October in the Business Information Centre
October in the Business Information Centre, Central Library.
As always, The Business Information Centre, Central Library has a busy programme for October 2017 including the Start Your Own Business Autumn Programme.
Talks/Lecture and Workshops
Talks and workshops are free to attend but booking is recommended to ensure your place.
- Thursday 5 - Thursday 19 October 6.30 - 8.00pm Start Your Own Business Autumn series: A series of free talks for entrepreneurs, business enthusiasts, job seekers, inventors or anyone wishing to go it alone in a business world
- Thursday 19 October 1.30pm – 2.30pm. How to Start your own Fashion Label, a talk with Fashion Designer, Jennifer Rothwell.
Information and Advice Stands
- Thursday 19 October 5.30pm – 6.30pm. AIB Local Community Information & Support Helpdesk. Information on opening a business bank account and/or applying for business finance with AIB Bank Capel Street, Dublin 1
- Thursday 26 October 5.30pm - 6.30pm. Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (ODCE) Information & Advice Stand for information and guidance on Company Law and your responsibilities.
- Thursday, 26 October 5.30pm - 6.30pm. Identify and navigate a broad range of free Government supports to progress your business ideas.