DCSA/008 Rathfarnham Golf Club Records

Printer-friendly version

Rathfarnham Golf ClubThe Rathfarnham Golf Club (RGC) was founded in 1899 and was located in the area of the Butterfield House in Rathfarnham until 1966. The Club moved to Newtown in 1966. In 1999 the RGC celebrated its centenary year with various celebratory events. The members of the RGC had successes over the years including victories in the Barton Cup (1962), Irish Times Shield (1962) and Leinster Championships Mixed foursomes (2012). The RGC still exists and is located in Newtown.

The collection relates to the administrative and sporting history of the club. It includes minute books, annual reports and financial records, photographs, competitions books, rules and bye-laws and other documents.

Search or browse the Rathfarnham Golf Club Archive online.

Rathfarnham Golf Club Collection list (PDF, 227KB)

 

Feedback