DCSA/001 Maids of the Mountain Hockey Club

Printer-friendly version

Maids of the Mountain 1st XI (1920)The Maids of the Mountain Ladies’ Hockey Club was founded in 1918 by Hilda O’Reilly (1898-1962; later Martin).  It merged with Three Rock Rovers Men’s Hockey Club in 1999 to become Three Rock Ladies, having shared facilities at the Rovers’ Grange Road, Rathfarnham complex since 1988.  The collection relates to the administrative, social and sporting history of the club. It includes minute books, annual reports and financial records, photographs, press-cuttings and other documents.

Photo: Maids of the Mountain 1st XI (1920)

Search or browse the Maids of the Mountain Hockey Club Archive online.

Maids of the Mountain Collection list (PDF, 235KB) cannot access PDF?

History of Maids of the Mountain Hockey Club: Talk by Hilary McDonagh

Feedback