Opening Times and Prices
|Monday to Thursday||7.00 - 21.45|
|Friday||7.00 - 21.00|
|Saturday||9.00 - 17.45|
|Sunday||10.00 - 15.45|
** Please note that we are closed on ALL Public Holidays **
|Monthly Roll Over||€30 (direct debit only) coming soon|
|1 month (Unemployed / Student - valid ID required)||€40|
** Full yearly membership gives you access to ALL 5 Dublin City Council Sport & Fitness Centres, ALL classes and swimming ( but not children's swimming lessons; please book and pay for these separately).
|Pay as You Go|
|Adult Gym & Swim||€8|
|Juvenile swim (under 18)||€3.50|
1 Adult + 1 Child
|Unemployed / Student (Valid ID required)||€5.50|
|OAP (OVER 65)||Free|
- 25 metre six lane pool with moveable floor
- Six 5-a-side all weather football pitches
- Fully equipped gymnasium • Sauna
- Steam Room
- Large aerobic studio
- Spinning Room
Please note all activity areas will close 15 minutes before the building closes.
- The centre has a variety of aerobic classes, spinning classes,aqua aerobics and six 5 aside football pitches.
- Use of sauna & steam room is included in pool price
- Sauna & steam room are for over 18's use only
- Swim hats must be worn
- Under 8's must be accompanied by an adult
- Teen Gym is for over 13's only
- Swim hats, aqua nappies, goggles and other products can be purchased at the reception desk.
Facebook: Sports & Fitness Finglas
General Manager: Philip White