News and Events
CHRISTMAS ARRANGEMENTS FOR LODGING 7 DAY NOTICES, COMMENCEMENT NOTICES AND APPLICATIONS FOR FIRE SAFETY AND DISABILITY ACCESS CERTIFICATES
- The latest date for receipt of 7 Day Notices by Dublin City Council, Building Control Division, Floor 2, Block 4 East, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8 is 16:30 hrs on Tuesday 20th December 2016.
- The latest date for receipt of Fire Safety, Revised Fire Safety and Regularisation Certificate applications by Dublin City Council, Fire Prevention Section, Fire Brigade HQ, 165-169 Townsend Street, Dublin 2 is 12:00 hrs on Thursday 22nd December 2016.
- The latest date for receipt of Disability Access and Revised Disability Access Certificate applications by Dublin City Council, Building Control Division, Floor 2, Block 4 East, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8 is 12:00 hrs on Friday 23rd December 2016.
- All 7 Day Notices and applications for Fire Safety and Disability Access Certificates received after these dates will be considered to have been received on Tuesday 3rd January 2017.
- The last date for the submission of Commencement Notices on the online BCMS system is 11:59pm on Tuesday 20th December 2016. The online system will then be closed to new submissions until 12:01am on the 1st January 2017.
- Please note that Certificates of Compliance on Completion will not be added to the Register between 20th December 2016 and 3rd January 2017 and you should bear this in mind when submitting a Prior Notification of completion.
For more information
Dublin Fire Brigade Headquarters
165-169 Townsend Street
Tel: (01) 673 4000
Fax: (01) 673 4085