City Architects operates as a design practice within the City Council, providing a full architectural service directly to other Council departments and ultimately to Dublin’s communities and businesses.
Our aim is to produce buildings and spaces which promote accessibility and inclusion, are cost effective, contribute to the civic character of the city, are sympathetic to our heritage and are environmentally responsible.
Our service has been recognised for quality of architectural design over the years and includes:
- Brief definition and feasibility studies
- Full design services
- Construction related advice on Planning, Health & Safety and Building Regulation requirements
- Procurement of both works and service contracts
- Construction contract administration
- Advising on and supervision of maintenance, management and refurbishment of Council held building
For more information
Dublin City Council
City Architects Division
Block 4, Floor 2
Tel: (01) 222 3322
Fax: (01) 222 2084