As a measure to alleviate the current requirement of emergency accommodation for homeless families, the Government has approved the immediate initiation of a programme for early delivery of 500 units of modular housing on sites in each of the four Dublin Local Authority areas.
The units will be delivered in two tranches of 150 and 350 units. Dublin City Council has identified five sites in the Dublin City area which can accommodate 153 modular homes.
For more detailed information please click on the following links
- Report on Modular Housing City Council Info meeting 28th Oct
- Appendix a. Project Info Summary 20 10 2015
- Appendix b. Belcamp H
- Appendix b. St Helenas
- Appendix b. Cherry Orchard
- Appendix b. Mourne Road
- Appendix b. Poppintree
- Appendix c. Government Announces Delivery of 500 Modular Housing Units for Homeless Families
- Appendix d. September 2015 Family Presentation
- Appendix e. Questions from Chair SPC