My Council Home

Printer-friendly version

If you live in home owned by Dublin City Council (on which you pay rent), you can contact us to get the services you need to keep it in good repair. You can also apply for other services, e.g. to request a transfer. 

Request a Housing Service

For more information

Dublin City Council
Housing Maintenance Section
Block 2, Floor 1
Civic Offices
Wood Quay
Dublin 8

Tel: (01) 222 2191