Proposed Material Alterations to the Draft City Development Plan for the period 2016-2022.
Notice is hereby given that Dublin City Council, in accordance with Section 12(7) of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended), has prepared the Proposed Material Alterations to the Draft City Development Plan for the period 2016-2022. The Proposed Amendment of the Draft Plan is accompanied by an Addendum Report prepared in accordance with the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004 (as amended) and in accordance with Article 6 of the Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC)
A copy of the Proposed Amendment of the Draft Plan will be available to view only at the locations listed hereunder from Tuesday, 21st June 2016 to Tuesday, 19th July 2016 inclusive:
- Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8 from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) between the hours of 09.30 hrs to 16.30 hrs.
- All Dublin City Council Libraries, during their normal office hours.
- Area Offices during their normal office opening hours, as follows:
- Central Area Office, 51-53 Lower Sean McDermott Street, Dublin 1
- Cabra Area Office, 97 New Cabra Road, Dublin 7
- North Central Civic Centre, Bunratty Road, Coolock, Dublin 17
- Darndale Area Office, Darndale Bell Building, Darndale, Dublin 17
- Ballymun Civic Centre, Main Street, Ballymun, Dublin 9
- Finglas Civic Centre, Mellowes Road, Finglas, Dublin 11
- Ballyfermot Civic and Community Centre, Ballyfermot Road, Dublin 10
- Crumlin Area Office, 13 Crumlin Village, Dublin 12
Written observations or submissions regarding the Proposed Amendment of the Draft Development Plan and Addendum Report are invited from members of the public and other interested parties. Written submissions or observations, should be submitted to, Development Plan Team, Planning Administration, Planning & Property, Development Department, Dublin City Council, Block 4, Floor 3, Civic Offices, Wood Quay,
Dublin 8, between Tuesday, 21st June 2016 and Tuesday, 19th July 2016 inclusive.
Observations/submissions must be received by 16.30 hrs on Tuesday, 19th July 2016.
For convenience submissions may also be made online to www.dublincitydevelopmentplan.ie
Public Information Days:
Planning staff are available to answer questions in connection with the Proposed Material Alterations every Wednesday afternoon between 14.00 hrs and 16.00hrs at the Planning Counter in Dublin City Council Civic Offices Wood Quay Dublin 8. All submissions or observations received during the above public display period will be taken into consideration before the making of the Dublin City Development Plan 2016 – 2022.
All submissions or observations must include:
- Full Name & Address of person making submission/observation
- Details of organisation/community group/company which you represent where relevant
- Proposed Material Alteration reference number(s) as shown on the document which your submission/observation relates to, and or map if appropriate.
Please make your submission by one medium only, i.e. hard copy or web submission.
The closing date for receipt of submissions is 16.30hrs on Tuesday, 19th July 2016.
The Planning process is an open and public one. In that context, all submissions/observations are a matter of public record, and may also be placed on the City Council’s website.