Grangegorman SDZ Planning Scheme
Dublin City Council, at its meeting on 25th July 2011, decided by resolution to make the Grangegorman Planning Scheme.
An Bord Pleanála approved the making of a Planning Scheme for the Grangegorman Strategic Development Zone (SDZ) on 2nd May, 2012.
A copy of the consolidated Planning Scheme document incorporating the Draft Planning Scheme, April 2011, the modifications adopted by Dublin City Council on 25th July 2011 and the further modifications approved by An Bord Pleanála on 2nd May 2012 has been drawn up by the Grangegorman Development Agency.
In accordance with Section 169 (7) (b) of the Planning and Development Act, 2000 as amended, and Article 179 I (3)(a) of the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004, the approved Planning Scheme and Environmental Statement are available for inspection at the following location and times:
Public Counter, Planning Department, Ground Floor, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8. Opening Hours 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
The Planning Scheme may also be viewed at any time on the Dublin City Council web-site www.dublincity.ie
For further information on the Planning Scheme for the Grangegorman SDZ, please contact; Grangegorman Development Agency, Grangegorman Lower, Dublin 7 Opening Hours 9.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Tel: (01) 8676070 www.ggda.ie
Planning and Economic Development Department.
Grangegorman Planning Scheme (24/09/2012)
- Public Notice of Approval by ABP
- Grangegorman Planning Scheme Front Cover.pdf
- Grangegorman Planning scheme Back Cover.pdf
- Grangegorman Planning Scheme Introduction Page.pdf
- Grangegorman Appendix 01.pdf
- Grangegorman Appendix 02a.pdf
- Grangegorman Appendix 02b.pdf
- Grangegorman Appendix 3.pdf
- Grangegorman Appendix 4.pdf
- Grangegorman Chapter 01.pdf
- Grangegorman Chapter 02.pdf
- Grangegorman Chapter 03.pdf
- Grangegorman Chapter 04.pdf
- Grangegorman Chapter 05.pdf
- Grangegorman Chapter 06.pdf
- Grangegorman Chapter 07.pdf
- Grangegorman Chapter 08.pdf
- Grangegorman Chapter 09.pdf
- SEA Environmental Report
- SEA Statement for Planning Scheme
For more information
Grangegorman Development Agency, Grangegorman Lower, Dublin 7 Opening Hours 9.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Tel: (01) 8676070 www.ggda.ie