Address: Rathmines, Dublin 6.
Category: Southside Neighbourhood parks
Enquiries: 222 5278
- Leisure Walks
Originally a wasteland known as ‘Church Fields’ this residential square was constructed in 1851. The 1 hectare park, situated off Castlewood Avenue between Rathmines and Ranelagh, was privately owned until the mid 1970's when it was acquired by the Corporation for development as a local park.
Square Park Childrens Playground
Following consultation with 67 local school children the playground upgrading has been completed by the Children’s Playground Company, based in Naas, Co. Kildare. A plan and perspective of the winning design can been seen by clicking here.
For more information
Parks & Landscapes Services Division
Block 4, Ground Floor,
Enquiries: (01) 222 5278