North Bull Island
An Internationally Recognised Natural Treasure on Your Doorstep.
It’s only a little over 200 years since North Bull Island began to form. It is now home to a wide variety of human activities (from golfing to kite surfing) and a spectacular array of wildlife.
Benefits for us all:
- Development of a significant visitor attraction and diversifying the offering to tourists
- Promoting Dublin’s green credentials
- Community development
- Protect our wildlife and natural resources
- Raising environmental awareness
- International exchange of knowledge and ideas