Dublin City Archaeological Archive
The Dublin City Archaeological Archive [DCAA] was launched in July 2008. This is a Dublin City Council project, managed jointly by Dublin City Archaeology, Dublin City Archives and Dublin City Council’s Heritage Office. The DCAA’s remit is to preserve records arising from archaeological investigations conducted in Dublin City by archaeologists working in the private sector, with special reference to excavations carried out before 2004.
The Archive is based at Dublin City Library and Archive in Pearse Street.
For further information, a handbook, the Dublin City Archaeological Guidelines, PDF, 2MB provides useful information for the preparation of records for submission to the Archive.
The following collections are now available to view in Dublin City Library and Archive Reading Room.
DCAA.01 Margaret Gowen & Co. Ltd Collection
DCAA.02 Helen Kehoe
- DCAA.02.01 : 9 Merchants Quay (00E0558), PDF 33KB
- DCAA.02.02 : 7 Pim Street, Dublin 8 (06E0884) Collection, PDF 34KB
DCAA.03 Arch-Tech Ltd.
- DCAA.03.01 : Timberyard, Coombe Relief Road, Dublin 8 (06E710), PDF 48KB
- DCAA.03.02 : 48 New Street South, Dublin (04E1286), PDF 33KB
DCAA.04 Irish Archaeological Consultancy Ltd.
- DCAA.04.01 : 189-194 North King Street, Dublin 7 (98E0088), PDF 104KB
- DCAA.04.02 : 1-5 Stephen Street Upper, Dublin 2 (00E0559) , PDF 107KB
DCAA.05 Dr Andrew Halpin
- DCAA.05.01 : Winetavern Street/Wood Quay (93E0024), PDF 28KB
DCAA.06 Claire Walsh
- DCAA.06.01 : Ross Road/Christchurch Place Block C, Dublin (93 E 0010), PDF 28KB
- DCAA.06.02 : Chancery Lane (02E1694, 04E0237, 04E1375, 05E1239), PDF 33KB
- DCAA.06.03 : Islandbridge Mills, South Circular Road, Dublin 8 (99E0674, 02E1473), PDF 28KB
- DCAA.06.04 : Patrick Street, Dublin (E000543) Collection, PDF 41KB