Address: Ballyfermot Road, Dublin 10. D10 WV02
Area: South Central Area
Telephone: + 353 1 6269324 / 6269325
Loc8 Code: NR5-40-5ZJ
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Bus: 18, 40, 76A, 76B, 79, 79A. Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
SEE MAP BELOW.
Ballyfermot Library is in a large mixed residential / industrial area about 3 miles from the city centre in Dublin's south west.
This location is wheelchair accessible and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Self-service Kiosks
- Free broadband and Wi-Fi
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Study space
- Microsoft Office Suite available
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / information
- Adult book club
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and tape
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / class visits / toddler group / storytelling
Toilet facilities are provided.