Address: Ballymun Road, Dublin 11. D11 DCR7
Area: North West Area
Telephone: +353 1 8421890
Loc8 Code: NP7-76-CX7
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Bus: 11, 11A, 13, 13A, 17A, 19A, 103, 220. Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
SEE MAP BELOW
Ballymun Library is a residential / industrial area situated about 5 miles from the city centre on Dublin's northside.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Self-service Kiosks
- Online catalogue
- Free broadband and Wi-Fi
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Microsoft Office Suite available
- Study space
- Children's Learning Zone
- Youth Zone
- Conversation exchange
- Lecture room available
- Free Legal Advice Centre (FLAC) | Ballymun Community Law Centre - Library drop-in clinic
- Application forms for passport etc.
- U3A Learning Circle
- Social Drop-In
- Community noticeboard / information
- Adult writing group
- Adult book club (NOTE: Booked out, sorry)
- Adult painting group
- Scrabble group
- Needlecraft group
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Talking books for adults and children on MP3, CD and tape
- Easy reads section
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / class visits
- Baby Book Club and Toddler Book Club
- Special Collection - Ballymun Community Archives
Toilet facilities are provided.