Pearse Street Library
Address: 138 - 144 Pearse Street, Dublin 2. D02 HE37
Area: South East Area
Telephone: + 353 1 6744888
Loc8 Code: NN5-10-WF7
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
The Café on the first floor is open to the public (same level as the Reading Room).
Café times: Monday to Thursday: 10am to 4.30pm; Friday: 10am to 4pm; Saturday: 10am to 3pm
SEE MAP BELOW
Pearse Street Library is situated within walking distance of the city centre south of the River Liffey.
This location is wheelchair accessible via the reception at Erne Terrace front, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
Right: Winner, NDA Excellence Through Accessibility Awards 2010 - Dublin City Library and Archive (incorporating Pearse Street Library)
- Self-service Kiosks
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Online catalogue
- Microsoft Office Suite available
- 3 Multimedia computers in Children's Library
- Daily newspapers
- Reading area
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Community information
- History group
- Adult book club
- Film club
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Language Exchange
- Talking books for adults and children
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / class visits / Storytelling
- Toddler Group
Toilet facilities are provided.
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/pearse-street-library