Address: Ilac Centre, Henry Street, Dublin 1. D01 DY80
Area: Central Area
Telephone: + 353 1 8734333
Loc8 Code: NP6-30-9CJ
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Bus: all buses for city centre. Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
Dart: Tara Street Station and Connolly Station. Access the DART timetable.
LUAS: Jervis (Red Line). Access the Luas timetable.
Dublin Bikes: Parnell St (no. 31), Jervis St (no. 40), Prince's Street/O'Connell Street (no. 33)
SEE MAP BELOW.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Self-service Kiosks
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- PCs with (colour/black and white) printing - via Surfbox
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Online catalogue
- Microsoft Office available
- Online databases
- Study space
- World Health Organisation Collection
- World Literature Collection
- Art Reference Book Collection
- Adult Basic Education Collection
- Community information
- Motor Tax online computer
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Adult book club
- Conversation exchange
- Sci-Fi book club
- World cinema DVD club
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations / music recitals
- Library tours available on request
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and tape
- DVDs and CD-ROMs
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Toddler Group.
- Children's activities / class visits
Public toilet facilities are available near the library.
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/central-library