Address: Anglesea Road, Dublin 4. D04 H765
Area: South East Area
Telephone: +353 1 6689575
Loc8 Code: NN5-96-MB7
Monday, Tuesday: 1.00pm - 8.00pm
Wednesday, Thursday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 1.00pm and 1.45pm - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
SEE MAP BELOW
Pembroke Library serves a catchment area centred on Ballsbridge, a residential area on Dublin's southside 2 miles from the city centre and situated between Sandymount on the coast and Donnybrook inland.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Online catalogue
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Self-service facility
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / information
- Adult book club
- Conversation Exchange
- Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Sandymount Historical Society
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Talking books for adults and children on MP3, CD and tape
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / Toddler song & rhyme time / Class visits / Junior Book Club
- Toddler Group
- Special Collection- DVD Collection
Toilet facilities are provided.
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/pembroke-library