Address: Howth Road, Dublin, 5. D05 VY99
Area: North Central Area
Telephone: + 353 1 8315521
Loc8 Code: NM7-47-DL7
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays).
SEE MAP BELOW
Raheny Library is situated about 5 miles from the city centre on Dublin's northside.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Self-service Kiosks
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Online catalogue
- Microsoft Office suite available
- Study space
- Children's Learning Zone
- Self-service facility
- Citizen's Information Centre
- Short reads section
- Large print book collection
- Daily newspapers
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / information
- Conversation exchange
- Creative writers' group
- Adult book club
- Film Club
- GIY (Grow it Yourself) Group
- Knitting Circle
- Whist Group
- Family History and Genealogy Advice Service
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and tape
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / class visits / children's book club / children's creative writing group / toddler group
- Special Collection - Local History Files
Toilet facilities are provided.
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/raheny-library