Address: 157 Lower Rathmines Road, Dublin 6. D06 K2K6
Area: South East Area
Telephone: + 353 1 4973539
Loc8 Code: NP5-97-BC7
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
SEE MAP BELOW
Rathmines Library is in a residential area situated about 3 miles from the city centre on Dublin's southside.
This location is wheelchair accessible and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Self-service Kiosks
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Microsoft Office suite available
- Study space
- Dublin and Local History Collection
- Large print books
- Young adult books
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and MP3
- DVDs for adults and children
- Daily newspapers
- Magazine lending
- Adult literacy and basic education material
- Application forms for Motor Tax, Passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / information
- Adult book clubs
- Public speaking group
- Exhibitions / Lectures / Workshops / Demonstrations / Music Recitals
- Block Loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / class visits / toddler group
Accessible toilet facilities are provided.
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/rathmines-library