Address: Fitzwilliam Street, Dublin 4. D04 Y970
Area: South East Area
Telephone: +353 1 6680063
Loc8 Code: NN5-95-KW7
Monday, Wednesday: 12.45pm - 4.00pm and 4.45pm - 8.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
SEE MAP BELOW
Ringsend Library is a small branch library serving the south city suburb of Ringsend situated about 2 miles from the city centre.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Online catalogue
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Application forms for Motor Tax, Passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / Information
- Exhibitions / Lectures
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and tape
- Easy Reads Section
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities
- Library tours and visits from schools always welcome (Tel 6680063 to arrange a suitable time)
- Special Collection - Maritime Books
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/ringsend-library