Address: Templeogue Road, Dublin 6W. D6W YC59
Area: South East Area
Telephone: + 353 1 4907035
Loc8 Code: NP4-06-QT7
Monday, Wednesday: 1.00pm - 8.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday to Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Bus: 15, 15a, 16, 17, 49, and 65. Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
SEE MAP BELOW
Terenure Library is situated about 4 miles from the city centre on Dublin's Southside.
An induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Online public access catalogue
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Study space
- Adult book club
- Application forms for Motor Tax, Passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / information
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Easy reads section
- Talking books for adults and children on CD, tape and MP3
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities
- Toddler Group
- Class visits every Thursday and Friday by appointment
- Special Collection - Dublin Collection
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/terenure-library