Address: Percy French Road, Dublin 12. D12 FK18
Area: South Central Area
Telephone: +353 1 4558159
Loc8 Code: NQ5-87-K43
Monday and Wednesday: 1.00pm - 8.00pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 1.00pm, 1.45pm - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Bus: 150, 9.
Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
SEE MAP BELOW
Walkinstown Library is situated about 5 miles from the city centre in Dublin's south-west.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Online catalogue
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Children's Learning Zone
- Adult book club
- Ladies Art Group
- Knitting Circle | Crochet Group
- GIY - Grow it Yourself
- Irish Conversation Exchange
- Application forms for Motor Tax, Passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / Information
- Exhibitions / Lectures / Workshops / Demonstrations
- Talking books for Adults on MP3, CD and tape
- Talking books for children on CD
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Junior Book Club
- Parent & Toddler Group
- Children's activities / Class visits
Public toilet available.
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/walkinstown-library