Address: Donaghmede Shopping Centre, Grange Road, Dublin 13. D13 XW28
Area: North Central Area
Telephone: +353 1 8482833
Loc8 Code: NM8-15-64D
Monday, Thursday: 1.00pm - 8.00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
SEE MAP BELOW
Donaghmede Library is in a residential suburb, situated about 6 miles from the city centre on Dublin's northside.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Self-service Kiosks
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Online catalogue
- Study space
- Application forms for Motor Tax, Passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / Information
- Book Displays / Lectures / Workshops / Demonstrations
- Citizen's Information Clinic
- Talking books for adults and children on MP3 and CD
- Adult book club
- Irish Conversation Exchange
- Knitting Circle
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Junior Book Club
- Children's activities / Class visits
- Special Collection - Graphic Novels and Local History Files
- Family History and Genealogy Advice Service
Public toilet facilities are available near the library.
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/donaghmede-library