Address: Finglas Village Centre, Jamestown Road, Finglas, Dublin 11. D11 F76T
Area: North West Area
Telephone: +353 1 8344906
Loc8 Code: NQ7-86-3VJ
Monday, Wednesday: 1.00pm - 8.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday to Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Bus: 9, 17A, 40, 40B, 40D, 83, 140, 220. Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
SEE MAP BELOW
Finglas Library is situated about 5 miles from the city centre on Dublin's northside.
An induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available in this location.
- Self-service Kiosks
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Online catalogue
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Study space
- Children's Learning Zone
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Information noticeboard
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Adult book club
- Photography Group (Finglas Library Photo Group)
- Parent and Toddler Group
- Children's activities / Storytime / class visits welcome
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and mp3
- Special Collections - Local History, Graphic Novels, Large Print reading material, Young Adult section, Foreign Language novels
- Easy reads section
- Magazine lending
Public toilet facilities are available near the library.
View photos of Finglas Library on Flickr! (or click on images above)
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/finglas-library