Kevin Street Library
Note: Kevin Street Library Refurbishment: To accommodate these works, the library closed on Friday, 31st May 2013.
Mobile Library Services are available at D.I.T. Kevin Street on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 4.30pm for the duration of the refurbishment works.
Address: 18 Lower Kevin Street, Dublin 8. D08 EY79
Area: South East Area
Telephone: +353 1 4753794
Loc8 Code: NP5-43-CX7
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Kevin Street Library is approximately 2 minutes walk from the junction of Harcourt Street and St. Stephen's Green. Heading for Kevin Street Institute of Technology, the entrance to the library is reached just before the College.
Bus: 16, 27, 49, 56a, 77a, 65, 65b, 83, 150. Check the Dublin Bus timetable.
LUAS: St Stephen's Green (Green Line) 5 mins walk to the Library. Access the LUAS timetable.
Dublin Bikes: Kevin Street (station no. 71)
SEE MAP BELOW
An induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available in this location.
- Online catalogue
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Study space
- Adult book club
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and tape
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Community information
- Writing Group
- Children's activities / class visits
- Special Collections - Dublin Collection and Drama Collection
View a list of events in Dublin City Public Libraries.
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/kevin-street-library