Address: Ilac Centre, Henry Street, Dublin 1. D01 DY80
Area: Central Area
Telephone: + 353 1 8734333
Loc8 Code: NP6-30-9CJ
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Bus: all buses for city centre. Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
Dart: Tara Street Station and Connolly Station. Access the DART timetable.
LUAS: Jervis (Red Line). Access the Luas timetable.
Dublin Bikes: Parnell St (no. 31), Jervis St (no. 40), Prince's Street/O'Connell Street (no. 33)
SEE MAP BELOW
The Music Library is located in the Central Library and offers an expansive resource for music students and music lovers alike.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Block loans to musical societies, institutions and colleges
- Scores and miniature scores
- Sheet music for various instruments
- Libretti and sacred music
- Ensemble music with parts
- Broad range of music magazines and academic periodicals
- Over 60 reference titles including The New Grove Directory of Music and Musicians
- Naxos Music Library
- Music PAL
- Recitals, free talks and seminars
- Items available for loan include CDs, DVDs, videos, Blu-ray discs, CD-Roms and books
- Learn an instrument through the First Notes Collection
- Keyboard self-learning facility for adults and children
- Headphones available for listening to CDs and other recordings in the library
NOTE: There is a short tour by arrangement of the Music Library on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 1.45p.m.
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/music-library