Newcomen Bridge Cycle Project
The Newcomen Bridge Cycle Project will provide improved facilities for cycling and walking along the North Strand Road by providing a pedestrian bridge adjacent to the existing Newcomen Bridge and North Strand Road Bridge.
The Part 8 Planning Application was lodged on Friday 19th April. It was also advertised in The Irish Times on Friday 19th April.
Closing date for submissions is Friday 3rd May 2013.
- Further details on the Newcomen Bridge Cycle Project
- Part VIII Proposals Report.pdf
- 3D Rendered Images.pdf
- Site Layout Plan.pdf
- Site Layout Plan a.pdf
- Site Location Map.pdf
- Drawing Index.pdf
- General Arrangement Sheet 1.pdf
- General Arrangement Sheet 2.pdf
- Appendix B- Archaeology, Architecture and Industrial Heritage Assessment.pdf
- Appendix C-Habitats Directive Assessment -Screening Report.pdf
- Appendix D-Environmental Report.pdf