Repair a Road or Footpath
Request a road or street to be repaired
If you know of a pothole, road, street or footpath that needs repair, contact Road Maintenance Services. We will then investigate your request and decide how best to proceed.
Contact us to request a repair
Contact us at the address below or report online
The works we do include:
- Fill a pothole, repair a broken footpath, general maintenance work.
- Ensure utility companies (ESB, Eircom, Bord Gáis) repair properly after digging.
- Dishing Footpaths for vehicular Access
- Grit a road in case of snow, ice or frost.
- Erect / replace a street nameplate.
Please include the following information when you contact us:
- Your name and address.
- Location for maintenance, e.g. street name, address, local landmarks, etc.
- Description, e.g. fill a pothole, repair a path, etc.
- Urgency, i.e. is it a safety hazard?
Note: To report an emergency road maintenance issue day or night. Call (01) 679 6186 (24 hours a day), e.g. sudden road collapse
For more information
Road Maintenance Services (Head Office)
Block 2, Floor 4
Tel: (01) 222 2255