Report Litter or Pollution
Our Litter Wardens and Environmental Health Officers can investigate reports from you about any of the following environmental incidents:
- Litter and graffiti, e.g. roadside dumping.
- Water pollution, e.g. effluent in rivers or the sea.
- Air pollution, e.g. as a result of industrial activity.
- Noise pollution, e.g. building activity.
Report emergency pollution or littering
Call (01) 679 6186
This number must only to be used in an emergency, e.g. a sudden release of pollution into a river, or in an out-of-hours situation.
Report non-emergency pollution or littering
This is our preferred means for receiving reports. This is because postal reports allow us to record and track issues more effectively.
To make a report, complete the following Environment Complaint form.
- Download the Environmental Complaint Form (PDF 37Kb)
- Or contact us at the address below to request a copy.
Please include the following information with your form:
- Your name and address
- The date, time and location of the incident.
- Photographs (if available)
- A sketch or map (if available)
Call (01) 222 2222 during normal office hours.
Dublin City Litter Hotline
1800 251 500
Central Area Litter Hotline
1800 248 348
Send an email to email@example.com
For more information
Dublin City Council
Customer Service Department
Ground Floor, Block 4
Tel: (01) 222 2222