Payments to NTFSO from 3rd November 2014
Discontinuance of Cheque Payments
To facilitate E-Day on 19th September 2014, with effect from 3rd November 2014 the National TFS Office, Dublin City Council (NTFSO) is implementing the following methods of payments to replace current payments received by cheque for all services provided by the NTFSO:
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- Credit Card
- On-line payments using credit cards/debit cards are to be made via the Dublin City Council webpage www.dublincity.ie. Instructions for TFS online payments are herewith attached for your information.
- The maximum amount payable using the on-line payment method is €5,000.00.
- To facilitate the identification of payments, customers are requested to include a copy of the online receipt as proof of payment when submitting applications to the NTFSO in respect of TFS Notifications and Waste Broker/ Dealer Registrations.
- Dublin City Council holds its bank accounts in AIB, Dame Street, Dublin 2. All lodgements/ payments via Electronic Fund Transfer should be forwarded to the following account:
Account Name: DCC EFT A/C
Sort Code: 93- 20- 86
Account Number: 80134597
Swift Code: AIBKIE2DXXX
Remittances emailed to: remittanceEFT@dublincity.ie
- There is no limit to the amount that can be paid using the EFT payment method.
- To facilitate the identification of the payment, TFS Notifiers and Broker/Dealers must insert a reference on the payment. For example, the Notification Number should be inserted on the payment for a TFS notification, and “B&D Reg Fee” entered on the payment for registering as a Broker/Dealer.
- Application documents should include proof of payment.
- When making invoiced payments, companies should reference the invoice number on the payment.
- All EFT customers are requested to send a remittance to email@example.com.
- Payment by credit card can be done in person in the NTFSO, over the phone or online (see instructions for TFS online payments).
- The maximum amount payable using the credit card method is €5,000.00.