Household Hazardous Waste

Printer-friendly version

Hazardous waste items SHOULD NOT be presented with normal household waste i.e. in the mixed black bin waste for collection. Instead hazardous waste should be separated at source (in the home) and brought to either Ringsend Recycling Centre or North Strand Recycling Centre for safe disposal.