Survey and Mapping Division
- Provides a surveying service and legal mapping service to City Council Departments, Area Offices and Project Teams for civil engineering projects, regeneration projects, property acquisition and disposals, including Compulsory Purchase Orders.
- Provides surveying, legal mapping and related advisory services to consultants and external solicitors engaged by the City Council
- Investigates encroachments, defines boundaries and advises on boundary disputes relating to City Council property and deals with the public, commercial interests and relevant statutory bodies in relation to these issues
- Checks extent of property title for the Law, Housing and Development Departments
- Provides Constituency and Electoral Division Boundary interpretation and mapping service and deals with related queries from the public, public representatives and relevant statutory bodies.
The unit comprises a manager and 4 teams, North-West and North-Central Areas Team, Central Area Team, South-Central and South-East Areas team and a Research and Administration Team
For more information
Dublin City Council Survey and Mapping Division
Block 1, Floor 5,
Tel: (01)222 2370 or (01)222 5909