The Housing Team in the South East Area provides support, advice and assistance to Dublin City Council tenants living in the South East Area.
- The Area Housing Manager for the eastern side of the South East Area is Eileen Martin T: 222 3197 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Area Housing Manager for the western side of the South East Area is Gerard Geoghegan T: 222 2627 E: email@example.com
- Three Project Estate Officers support the team and work together to provide support, advice and assistance to Dublin City Council tenants.
What services do we provide locally?
- On a daily basis the South East Area Housing Team:
- Provides support, advice and assistance to Dublin City Council tenants
- Deals with nuisance anti-social behaviour complaints
- Liaises with An Garda Síochana and with local statutory and voluntary agencies in the area
- Supports local activities organised by residents groups including fun days, summer activities etc.
- Promotes social inclusion measures
Where are we located?
The South East Area Team is located in Block 2, Floor 4, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8
T: (01) 222 2243 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to meet with a particular member of the team please ring in advance to arrange an appointment time.
- The Charlemont Street Project Office is located in 40 Tom Kelly Road Flats, Charlemont Street, Dublin 2 T: (01) 222 7357 E: email@example.com
This office deals with the Charlemont Street Regeneration Project and with Housing Services for the local area. Opening Hours: 9.30am. to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday
For more information
For more information on the South East Area Housing Section please contact:
South East Area
Block 2, Floor 4,
T: 222 2243
Opening hours: 9.00am to 1.00pm, 2.00pm to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday