Roads and Traffic

Earl Place (from Earl Street North to Sackville Place) Dublin 1

Earl Place (from Earl Street North to Sackville Place) Dublin 1 from 00.00hrs on Monday 1st April 2019 to 24.00hrs on Tuesday 31st March 2020.

Dublin City Council Parking Control Bye-Laws 2019

A Public Consultation on the Draft Dublin City Council Parking Control Bye-Laws 2019 was held from Monday 11th February until Friday 22nd March 2019.  By resolution of the Council at its meeting on 13th May 2019 the Dublin City Council Parking Control Bye-Laws 2019 were adopted.  The new Bye-Laws will come into effect on Monday 1st July 2019.

O’Devaney Gardens, Dublin 7

O’Devaney Gardens, (from North Circular Road for 130 metres), Dublin 7 from 0.00hrs on Monday 7th January 2019 to 24.00hrs on Monday 6th January 2020.

Where to park your bicycle

Cycle Parking Facility on Drury Street

This facility offers indoor cycle parking to cyclists right in the heart of the city centre.

Extending over 2 levels, it has a capacity for over 300 bicycles including cargo bikes and is free to use. It’s bright and spacious and is monitored by CCTV security cameras.

There’s even a bicycle maintenance area with some basic tools to allow for running repairs.

The facility is open during the following hours:

Crumlin Village Environmental Improvement Scheme

General Description of the Works

Stationless On-Street Bicycle Hire

Dublin City Council Control of Stationless On-Street Bicycle Hire Bye-Laws 2017

Invitation to Potential Operators to an Information Session Thursday 25th January 2018

Smart Dublin, See.Sense launch world’s largest connected cycle light pilot.

Chatham Street/Harry Street Area Improvement Scheme

Scope of the work to be carried out

The proposed works extend the full length of Chatham Street and Harry Street, from their junction with Grafton Street running westward to their junction with Clarendon Street, as well as Balfe Street, Chatham Lane and Swan Yard. The proposed scheme includes:

New Traffic Arrangements for Dublin’s City Centre Quays

Dublin City Council has confirmed that new traffic arrangements will come into effect on the north and south city centre quays from Sunday morning 20th August.  These changes are being introduced now to coincide with the Luas Cross City tram testing and to ensure that these permanent changes have time to bed down before regular day time tram testing starts in September. 

Civic Plaza at College Green and Ancillary Traffic Management Measures - Update July 2017

PART X Planning and Development Act 2000 as amended

Part 10 Planning and Development Regulations 2001 as amended

College Green Project

Dublin City Council proposes to seek the approval of An Bord Pleanála for the following development in accordance with Section 175 of the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended.  An Environmental Impact Statement has been prepared in respect of the proposed development.