Dolphin's Barn Library
Address: Parnell Road, Dublin 12. D12 ET22
Area: South Central Area
Telephone: +353 1 4540681
Loc8 Code: NP5-44-W73
Monday, Wednesday: 1.00pm - 8.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday to Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Bus: 17, 27, 56A, 77A, 151. Access the Dublin Bus timetable.
SEE MAP BELOW
Dolphin's Barn Library is located about 2 miles from the city centre along the banks of the Grand Canal on Dublin's southside.
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.
- Online catalogue
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Children's Learning Zone
- Study space
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / information
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and tape
- Adult book club
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / class visits
- Toddler and Carer Group
- Special collection - Dublin Collection
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/dolphins-barn-library