Address: 14 - 20 Marino Mart, Fairview, Dublin 3. D03 VW10
Area: North Central Area
Telephone: +353 1 8336297
Loc8 Code: NN6-68-NQ7
Monday, Wednesday: 12.45pm - 4.00pm and 4.45pm - 8.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Holiday Arrangements (incl. Bank Holidays)
Parking: On-street paid meter parking along Marino Mart on main Fairview thoroughfare.
SEE MAP BELOW
Marino Library is situated in Fairview about 2 miles from the city centre on Dublin's northside close to Dublin Bay. It is part of the Marino College building – entrance to the Library is in the side lane beside Wright's Fish Shop. The Library opened its doors on 22nd October 1937.
An induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available in this location.
- Online catalogue
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Two computers with Internet and Microsoft Office 2007
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Application forms for Motor Tax, Passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / Information
- Lectures / Workshops / Demonstrations
- Magazine and DVD lending
- Talking books for adults and children on CD and MP3
- Local history files available for viewing in Library
- Adult book club. New members welcome - phone Library for details
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / Class visits / Toddler Storytime
- Special Collection- Gothic Literature
View photos of Marino Library on flickr!
This Page Short Link: dublincity.ie/marino-library